After your cosmetic plastic surgery consultation, we will provide you with a proposal explaining the cost
break down of everything Dr. Morgan recommended. The proposal is good for 6 months.
The proposal includes the cost of:
- Dr. Morgan’s fee
- Post-operative visits for 1 year
- Operating room time and supplies
- Surgical garments
Additional fees that you may have before or after your procedure:
- Labs or tests due to your medical condition or age, such as an EKG, blood test, CT Scan, ultrasound or pathology
- Overnight stay at Northside Hospital after your surgery. This is rare, the majority of our procedures are outpatient and you go home the same day.
- Prescriptions for medications that you may need to take before or after surgery as directed by Dr. Morgan
We offer a variety of payment and financing options to help you achieve your cosmetic plastic surgery goals. We accept checks, cash and all forms of major credit cards including:
- American Express
Financing is available for qualifying patients. We work in conjunction with CareCredit and Alphaeon.